Our veterinarians are known for leading the way in new, innovative diagnostics and treatments, and are frequently published in popular equine magazines and national veterinary journals.
This dedication has helped us grow from one location in Florida to offering veterinary services nationwide to follow our clientele in Texas, Wyoming, The Carolinas, New York and Kentucky.
You can count on us for:
- 24-hour emergency coverage, intensive care and complete surgical procedures at our on-site hospitals, 365 days a year
- On site State-of-the-Art diagnostic imaging including a standing MRI unit and a Nuclear Scintigraphy gamma ray camera, ultrasonography and radiography
- Preeminent lameness examinations and follow up treatment
- Extensive diagnostic imaging and ambulatory services
- Extensive pre-purchase evaluations
- Dentistry center
- Resourceful preventative medicine procedures
- Alternative medicine services including chiropractic and acupuncture therapies
Whatever your needs, wherever you live, you can count on us to be there for you and your horse.