Demystify Joint Injections with Dr. Wheeler
In this Equestrian Masterclass by Noelle Floyd, you will learn:
- What joint injections are, what they actually do, and how they’re used
- Why different types of injections are used, how they differ, the science behind each, and the pros and cons of each type
- How vets determine if injections could benefit your horse
- What a pre-injection examination process looks like
- How injections are performed on joints
- What the risks and potential side effects of injections are
- When it’s the right age to start joint maintenance
- What types of horses typically need joint maintenance
- How to choose the best joint maintenance strategy for your horse.
- Common myths and misconceptions about joint maintenance
Learn more and gain access to the full masterclass by clicking here!