Palm Beach Equine Clinic proudly offers clients an opportunity to breed their horses with top polo pony Dolfina Cuartetazo (Dolfina Cuartetera x Aiken Cura Clone). This stallion was bred by La Dolfina and ridden by legendary polo player Adolfo Cambiaso.
- Best Argentine Polo Pony in the Open Palermo Championship of 2006, 2009 and 2012
- Won the Lady Susan Townley Cup Prize in the Argentine Open Championship in 2009, 2010 and 2014
- Considered by Adolfo Cambiaso as the best player mare of his career.
- Numerous accolades by 6 clones, including the sale of one clone for a record setting auction price of $800,000
Aiken Cura Clone (E01)
- First clone of world-famous stallion Aiken Cura, owned by Adolfo Cambiaso
- Won the Lady Susan Townley award at the 2005 and 2006 Argentine Open Championship in Palermo
- “Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto Polo Argentino” at the Palermo Open
- Won the AACCP award to the “Mejor Producto Jugador Inscripto” at the 2006 Hurlingham Open
With expert care and advanced practices, Palm Beach Equine Clinic maximizes the likelihood of a successful pregnancy. As the process of breeding sport horses is ever-changing, Palm Beach Equine Clinic proudly offers clients modern reproductive services to produce the talent of the future.
Contact the Palm Beach Equine Clinic Reproductive Department by calling 561-793-1599, or fill in the form below to get start breeding your next polo pony.
The veterinarians of PBEC work closely with top polo players from Argentina and around the world to produce the best playing polo ponies of the future. Dolfina Cuartetazo is only one of the impressive polo pony breeding stallions available for artificial insemination through Palm Beach Equine Clinic.
Whether you’re looking for a partner on the polo field, in the jumper arena, or for the racetrack, Palm Beach Equine Clinic is skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of equine reproduction across breeds.
Speak with a Palm Beach Equine Clinic veterinarian about breeding your next champion by calling 561-793-1599.