Palm Beach Equine Clinic proudly offers clients an opportunity to breed their horses with top polo pony Elovero Tio Mio (Open Chimento x Tia Loca). This stallion was bred by Lucas Monteverde and co-owned by Hilario Ulloa and Nacho Largel. He was played by Ulloa in the 2016-17 Triple Crown for Alegria Polo Team.
- Bred by Ellerstina (Ellerstina Picaro x Chusma)
- Grand Champion Polo Argentino at the Argentine Rural Society Exhibition in 2005
- Played by Adolfo Cambiaso in the 2008 and 2009 Triple Crown
- Full brother of Ellerstina Chismoso, Fino Champagne, Open Mentirosa, Open Entrometida, and Open Chusmita
- Sire of Dolfina Primicia, Dolfina Tetera, Dolfina Nut, Eloquero Ali Baba, and Purisma Fantasma
- Australian thoroughbred mare (Ivory Sky x Adventourous)
- Owned and played since 2009 by Lucas Monteverde for La Dolfina and Alegria polo teams
- Played 8 consecutive years in the Triple Crown of Polo
- Cloned by Kheiron Labs
With expert care and advanced practices, Palm Beach Equine Clinic maximizes the likelihood of a successful pregnancy. As the process of breeding sport horses is ever-changing, Palm Beach Equine Clinic proudly offers clients modern reproductive services to produce the talent of the future.
Contact the Palm Beach Equine Clinic Reproductive Department by calling 561-793-1599, or fill in the form below to get start breeding your next polo pony.
The veterinarians of PBEC work closely with top polo players from Argentina and around the world to produce the best playing polo ponies of the future. Elovero Tio Mio is only one of the impressive polo pony breeding stallions available for artificial insemination through Palm Beach Equine Clinic.
Whether you’re looking for a partner on the polo field, in the jumper arena, or for the racetrack, Palm Beach Equine Clinic is skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of equine reproduction across breeds.
Speak with a Palm Beach Equine Clinic veterinarian about breeding your next champion by calling 561-793-1599.